Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite because it is very easy and very good.
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Mix dry cake mix with the oleo and the egg, and place in 9x13 pan.
- Layer on top of cake the chips, pecans, and coconut.
- Pour the Eagle brand milk over all.
- Bake in a 350* oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Thank you!!!Debibear I first had these at a bakery in the mall and they were really good. Decided to check recipezaar for the recipe. And these are pretty close to what I was trying to find. Thanks again.day57dreamer
I follow the recipe exactly, but its more like brownie blob like AKillian24 said
Very quick and easy to make. I think they were in the oven within 10 minutes of starting to prepare them. The base was not quite as good as a from-scratch brownie IMHO but definitely good enough to serve when you need something super fast or super easy but with a good flavor. I really liked the topping a lot! Thanks for sharing.