Prep 15 mins
Cook 27 mins
have not tried these, sound really good though..think I will make my husband some later today..
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 15 ounces coconut pecan frosting
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350* -- melt 2 cups of chocolate chips and the butter in a 3 quart pan over low heat., stirring constantly,.
- Remove from heat and stir in flour, sugar, vanilla and baking powder and salt and eggs,.
- Mix well.Spread batter in ungreased 13x9" pan.and bake 27-34 minutes or until center is set --
- Cool completely -- for about 1 hour.
- Mix frosting and 1 cup chocolate chips and walnuts.in a medium bowl --
- Spread frosting mixture over brownies --
- Cut in 6 rows by 4 rows.