Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had these at the Hope House at Rochester. They were a hit with everyone there. They are easy to make with a cake mix.
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, about 1 1/2 sticks (not spread or tub product)
- 2⁄3 cup eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Milky Way miniature candy bars
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease/flour a 13 x 9 cake pan.
- Melt the margarine.
- Add cake mix and sweetened condensed milk; stir well.
- Put 1/2 of the batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes; cut up Milky Way bars in small pieces and place on top of hot cake.
- Spread the rest of the cake batter on top and bake 20 minutes more.