Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found online; posting for ZWT6 (Germany)
Top Review by Annacia
These are a mild cabbage flavored muffin that has a lovely fluffy texture. The taste is good but I think that it would benefit from some diced ham, sausage or bacon. I made them double size and 1 made a lovely light breakfast with coffee. Thanks for sharing hon :D
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups cabbage (grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, onion flakes and celery seed thoroughly.
- Add the grated cabbage and stir into the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and melted butter together well.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir quickly, making sure it isn't over 10 sec. Spoon into greased muffin pans and bake in preheated oven for 20 minute.