Prep 0 mins
Cook 9 mins
One of the perks of getting married was this recipe. These are the lightest buttery cookies I have ever had. The dough is a little temperamental but worth the time.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Mix ingredients wet to dry.
- If you plan on using a cookie press allow dough to sit at room temperature for at least an hour.
- If you plan on rolling the dough and using cookie cutters start right away.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly on the pan before transferring to cooling rack.