1/2 Photos of German Apple Torte
From a cookery course I attended in Brisbane, Q'ld presented by a friend Kerryn. This is so easy and so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut peeled apples into quarters, then each quarter into 5 pieces, then partically cook apple with sugar, keep hot.
- 2Sift flour into bowl, rub in butter, add sugar, then egg and mix to soft dough.
- 3Roll out half the pastry and line large, deep flan.
- 4Spread apples to within 1/2” of top of flan tin.
- 5Grate remainder of pastry over top and bake 25-30mins at 220 deg C (425 deg F).
- 6Serve hot or cold, with cream, custard or ice-cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Apple Torte
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 82.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g