Here is a quick easy apple roll using puff pastry. World’s Best Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press dough together; roll out in a large rectangle about 12 inches by 8 inches.
- 2Spread marmalade on surface of dough, leaving a 1 inch margin on all sides.
- 3Place apples on top of marmalade on half of the dough.
- 4Sprinkle chopped almonds, raisins, sugar, and cinnamon on the apple slices.
- 5Fold other half of pastry over apples.
- 6Bake in a hot oven (400 degrees F.) for 30-35 minutes or until pastry is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Apple Roll: Badische Apfelrolle
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.0
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g