This gourmet breakfast is SOOO easy to make and turns out beautifully every time. It's a crowd-pleaser so you might want to double the recipe and make more than one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in 9-inch cast iron skillet.
- 3Blend eggs, baking mix, sugar, and milk.
- 4Pour into skillet and bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- 5Remove from oven and immediately loosen and remove from skillet.
- 6Meanwhile, melt butter in heavy saucepan.
- 7Add apples, sugars, and cinnamon.
- 8Cook over medium heat, stirring occassionally until applies are tender.
- 9Pour apples over pancake.
- 10Sift powdered sugar over top and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.8
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 146.0 mg
- Sodium 746.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 9.1 g