Recipe by jcgaunett
This gourmet breakfast is SOOO easy to make and turns out beautifully every time. It's a crowd-pleaser so you might want to double the recipe and make more than one.
Top Review by wittlebit83
We love this! This is our treat for Sunday mornings. It is very easy to make. We 1/2 the recipe, throw it in a cast iron skillet and place it in a toaster oven at 350. IT does seem to turn out a little different every time but always tastes great!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large granny smith apple (cored and sliced thin)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9-inch cast iron skillet.
- Blend eggs, baking mix, sugar, and milk.
- Pour into skillet and bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately loosen and remove from skillet.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in heavy saucepan.
- Add apples, sugars, and cinnamon.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occassionally until applies are tender.
- Pour apples over pancake.
- Sift powdered sugar over top and serve.