Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a delightful cake and oh so easy! Top with fresh sweetened whipped cream for an elegant dessert.
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups apple pie filling
- 3 eggs
- sweetened whipped cream
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, pie filling and eggs at medium speed for 2 minutes scrapping sides of bowl.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13" cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 - 50 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream or cool whip.