Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from my mom not sure where she got it but its so yummy!!!! Ps. Sub any fruit juice instead of oj will work (I have used cranberry).
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil (you can replace half or all with apple sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups sliced apples (peeled)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (icing sugar)
- Combine dry ingredients except mix the sugar with wet then add dry to wet/sugar in thirds.
- Add cinnamon and confectioners' sugar to apples. Then add 1/2 the batter to the sprayed bundt/ tube pan then half the apple mix then add the rest of batter then apples.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 70 minutes.