Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an antiseptic spray to use on small cuts and scrapes or to spray on dirty hands when you can't get to a sink. Can also be used as an air freshener. Please use only 100% pure essential oils. This is from the AromaThyme website.
- 12 drops tea tree essential oils
- 6 drops eucalyptus essential oils
- 6 drops lemon essential oils
- 2 ounces distilled water or 2 ounces purified water
- Combine ingredients and add to a clean spray bottle.
- Shake gently before each use.
I really appreciated finding this recipe. I have a thing about using the push carts in food stores, this is great! Just spray my paper towel and with one wipe on the handle works fine.
This is a very good sanitising and refreshing recipe. Good to have in a traveller's kit.
I have wondered if I could make a hand sanitizer. Now I know! I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the info!