Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a copy-cat recipe for tuna salad served at a local Pizza and Sub Place. I fell in love with it the first time I had it and decided that I either needed to figure out how to make it myself or go broke running down the road for a sandwich. Enjoy!
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil (dry)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dry)
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing (any brand)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend well until mixture is uniform.
- Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
This was soooo good! I was so tired of basic tuna salad and looking for something new. This definately fit the bill! Thanks h_metts!