Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really quick and yummyl when teamed with kettle chips and some salad, a total favourite of our friends, it'sa really nice social light meal. Originally made by my lovely friend Georgie but it's been tweaked to our taste. These ingredients would serve 4.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3 limes
- 1 1⁄2-2 yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- good sprinkling oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 seeded wraps, warmed in microwave for 30 secs (we have a friend who is gluten free and she has taco shells)
For the table
- grated cheddar cheese
- salad leaves
- sliced tomatoes
- Brown the chicken in a frying pan.
- Add in the onions and peppers.
- Juice the 3 limes and pour into the pan.
- Sprinkle on the Oregano.
- Lower the heat and allow to simmer and sweat for about 15 minutes.
- Pop it into a big bowl and serve with the accompanyments. We find it's really nice with salt and cracked black pepper kettle chips.