Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This is my father-in-law's favorite. I make it for him about once a month.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel potatoes and boil until soft (35-40 minutes).
- Mash and add remaining ingredients.
- Beat well and place in a buttered casserole.
- Dot top with butter slices.
- Bake 35 minutes at 350F degrees (until brown).
My family loved this recipe! I'll definintely be making it often. Thanks!
The touch of molasses is perfect. I do not like all the marshmellow sweet potato recipes I like to taste the flavor of the sweet potato/Yam. This recipe does just that. Lovely part of my Easter dinner Thanks Scott for posting this recipe