- 2 lbs small pieces pumpkin (1 small pumpkin)
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pumpkin in boiling water, about 15 minutes, and drain.
- In a frypan, add walnuts and a little bit of sugar, toasting until the walnuts become fragrant.
- In a food processor, add walnuts and 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Grind until the walnuts are fine.
- Mash the pumpkin in a bowl, add remaining sugar and cinnamon and stir in the walnut mixture.
- Serve warm or cold.