Recipe by littleturtle
Creamy, delicious take on egg salad. Great on Wasa crackers.
Top Review by strangelittlebeast
Loved the fresh herbs.I really enjoyed the butter in this-it's much better than mayo.I do agree with other posters that a little "zing" is needed,so after tasting it I squeezed some fresh lemon juice over it-really brought it to a 5 star recipe.Will definitely make this recipe again.
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled, cooled, & peeled
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons coriander or 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced (white part only)
- 1⁄4 cup ground walnuts
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced