Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Georgia Farm bureau this rocks. I also think you can cheat and use frozen corn if you don't have uncooked
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels, uncooked
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together eggs and sour cream, stirring well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheddar cheese.
- Put in quiche or 8x8 inch casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- cook until center is set, about 35 minutes.
This was good! No leftovers! The only thing is it's too heavy on the sour cream. Maybe add another egg or cut back on sour cream and add another egg? Made for Culinary Quest 2014/CCQ.