Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, beautiful, and delicious. From Southern Living.
- 1 large honeydew melon, peeled,seeded,and sliced
- 1 large cantaloupe, peeled,seeded,and sliced
- 3 fresh peaches, peeled,pitted,and sliced
- 12 fresh strawberries
- lettuce leaf
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled,pitted,and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- For the Peachy Dip: add all ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Blend on low speed until smooth; cover and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- For the Salad: arrange fruit on individual salad plates that have been lined with lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle with Peachy Dip and serve.