Recipe by Chef amfox
Awesome with potato salad! Although, please don't take the servings to heart, because it always varies
- 1 boneless pork, shoulders sliced into 8-oz portions
- 3⁄4 head celery, diced
- 4 onions, diced
- 1 1⁄2 jumbo carrots, diced
- 1⁄4 quart yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 quart cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 gallon water
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Season pork shoulders with salt and pepper. Sear in a large pot with oil until deep brown. Transfer pork shoulders to a roasting pan to collect meat juices.
- 2. Caramelize vegetables in the same pot until deep golden. Place pork shoulders back on top of vegetables and add in remaining ingredients. Mix well and cover.
- 3. Braise covered for about 2 ½ hours until very tender. Remove pork from braising liquid and shred.