Recipe by AubieGirl
This cake is so good! Im not a big cake eater but this one is so light and fluffy its hard not to love it!. Mandarin Oranges, Pineapple and Cool Whip give this cake a refreshing flavor. Also a very healthy dessert!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges, with juice
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (or oil)
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven according to box.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, mandarin oranges, eggs and apple sauce.
- Grease a 9x13 pan and pour mix into it.
- Bake according to box.
- For the frosting, combine cool whip, pudding and pineapple; frost once cake has cooled.
- Best served cold and must be kept refrigerated.