1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle quail with salt and pepper.
- 2Brown quail on both sides in butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water; add to skillet.
- 4Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes or until tender.
- 5Remove quail from skillet and set aside.
- 6Measure pan drippings; add water, if necessary to measure one cup.
- 7Combine flour and 2 Tbsp water; gradually add pan drippings.
- 8Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- 9Return quail to skillet; heat thoroughly.
- 10Remove quail to a serving platter, and serve with gravy.
Browse Our Top Quail Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Georgia Quail in Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.4
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 196.2 mg
- Sodium 642.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 43.4 g