Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A quick easy dressing - great for green salads, noodles or as a dipping sauce. Can use crunchy or smooth peanut butter. Crunchy adds great texture.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2-1 cup pineapple-orange juice
- Heat 1 cup juice in microwave for 1 minute. Add to the peanut butter to incorporate.
- Add remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Add additional juice until you reach desired consistancy.
It went together really quickly...a huge plus! I only used the first cup of pineapple-orange juice; found I didn't really need the rest...It was a little citrus-y; I added 1/2 tsp. of sesame oil and may try a little more peanut butter, but, it was good, as is....Thanks, KelBel...