Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delightfully delicious and oh-so-refreshing! This frozen cocktail of Skyy vodka, peach liqueur, and peaches swirled with raspberries is inspired by the Georgia Peach cocktail served at The Cheesecake Factory. ENJOY!
- 2 ounces vodka (Skyy recommended)
- 1 ounce peach liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup peach slices (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 1⁄4 cup red raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- of fresh mint, to garnish
- Combine the vodka, peach liqueur, peaches, and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the raspberries and blend briefly, until berries are broken but not completely blended in to the drink.
- Pour into two balloon glasses and garnish with fresh mint.