1/4 Photos of Georgia-On-My-Mind Peach Pecan Crisp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 peaches, skinned and pitted and cut in wedges
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 -2 large apple, cored, peeled and cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch nutmeg, ground
- 1 pinch ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup rolled oats or 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 8 -10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1Servings: 6 Prepare fruit. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2- to 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, toss peaches and apples with apricot nectar, orange juice, vanilla, sugar, flour, nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon.
- 4Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Make a topping by combining pecans, oatmeal, flour and brown sugar.
- 7Slowly drizzle in butter, tossing mixture with a fork to make a mealy topping.
- 8Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- 9Bake until juices of fruit start to bubble, around 30-40 minutes.
- 10Cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Georgia-On-My-Mind Peach Pecan Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g