Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Gives a wonderful flavor to grilled chicken! (Prep and cook times and servings are estimated...)
- 1 quart apple cider vinegar
- 1 pint catsup
- 2 cups prepared mustard
- Tabasco sauce
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 1 lb butter, melted (do not use margarine)
- Combine vinegar, catsup, mustard and tabasco sauce in a medium-size saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and add seasonings to taste.
- Blend in melted butter, stirring well and turn heat to low, keeping mixture warm.
- Using a basting brush or basting mop, swab the chicken with the sauce when it comes in hot from the pit or grill.
- Makes 2-1/2quarts.