Recipe by Sharon123
This is new to me, thought you might like to try it! One package of saltines is about 40 crackers.
Top Review by stimied
This is an amazingly simple and good salad. Great for BBQs. DO NOT MAKE IN ADVANCE, the crackers will get soggy. If you want to take it to a pot luck, mix the veggies and mayo together in the bowl and carry your croakers separately. Then you can add them in just when it is ready to be served.
- 1 (4 ounce) package saltine crackers
- 1 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2-1 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper