From Ontario Chicken Lover (Wing Magazine). The picture looked so scrumptious I had to try it. If you think it is strange, or you won't like this (as I thought) I would recommend trying this anyway. My girls gobbled it up, and my husband loved it as well. We served it with white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, bone-in or 8 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper, to taste (remove and reserve 2 TBSP for sauce)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1Dredge chicken in seasoned flour, shake off and lay on wire rack to dry, abot 10 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in deep sided saute pan, until it is quite hot.
- 3Cook chicken, turning to brown evenly, about 3-5 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken to paper towel to drain.
- 5There should be 1 TBSP of oil in pan, if not, add a little more.
- 6Reduce heat to medium and whisk reserved peach and orange juices until smooth.
- 7Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes.
- 8Add chicken to pan, cover and continue to cook until chicken is longer pick in center, about 25 minutes.
- 9Add peach slices and heat through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Georgia Chicken With Peach Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 159.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 57.9 g