Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Confessions of a Kitchen Diva
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces brie cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (this is correct)
- 30 miniature phyllo cups (two 15 ct pkgs)
- 1 2⁄3 cups peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°; thoroughly mix together the cream cheese, brie, egg, almond extract, salt, and pepper; mixture may be lumpy.
- Divide filling evenly among phyllo shells that have been placed on a cookie sheet; bake 10-12 minutes or until custard is set.
- Mix peach preserves with amaretto; remove shells from oven; top each with 1 teaspoon peach mixture, and sprinkle with almond slices.