1/1 Photo of Georgia BBQ Ribs
6 hrs 20 mins
Posted by request from guests who raved. This recipe was altered from a recipe found in the Fix It And Forget It cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and soy sauce.
- 2Add peaches and juice and mix thoroughly with sauce.
- 3Dip each rib in sauce to coat and place in crockpot (slow-cooker).
- 4Pour remaining sauce ingredients over the ribs.
- 5Cover and cook on Low 5-6 hours.
- 6Remove ribs to platter and keep warm.
- 7If needed, thicken sauce by putting 3 cups
- 8of sauce into pan on Medium-high on stove.
- 9Put cornstarch in a small bowl; add water and stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
- 10While stirring, slowly pour cornstarch mixture into sauce a little at a time until sauce is at your desired thickness.
- 11Serve sauce over ribs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Georgia BBQ Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 861.3
- Calories from Fat 509
- Total Fat 56.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 208.6 mg
- Sodium 1020.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 52.7 g