Posted by request from guests who raved. This recipe was altered from a recipe found in the Fix It And Forget It cookbook.
- Mix brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and soy sauce.
- Add peaches and juice and mix thoroughly with sauce.
- Dip each rib in sauce to coat and place in crockpot (slow-cooker).
- Pour remaining sauce ingredients over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on Low 5-6 hours.
- Remove ribs to platter and keep warm.
- If needed, thicken sauce by putting 3 cups
- of sauce into pan on Medium-high on stove.
- Put cornstarch in a small bowl; add water and stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
- While stirring, slowly pour cornstarch mixture into sauce a little at a time until sauce is at your desired thickness.
- Serve sauce over ribs.
These ribs ended up with a really nice sweet flavor. They were really tender and easy to put together. I had to sub regular peaches in place of the spiced because it is what I had on hand. I'm saving this easy recipe!