Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Mom's favorite caregiver made this for us---truly evil good!
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 9 inches pie crusts
- 1 (12 7/8 ounce) jar Hershey's fudge topping, divided
- 8 miniature Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- Place pie crust in pan and bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes. Cool crust and drizzle about half Hershey's Hot Fudge topping all over the bottom of the crust.
- In a large bowl mix together peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar. Then stir in 1 container of Cool Whip (8oz) into peanut butter mixture. Whisk until smooth and no lumps remain. Pour filling into pie crust and refrigerat for about 3 hours or until firm.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top of peanut butter and drizzle remaining hot fudge topping on top of pie. If desired place miniature Reeses Peanut Butter Cups on top of pie.