- 7.08 g package fast rising yeast
- 236.59 ml warm water
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml honey
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the yeast and the water, stir until dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl.
- Add the yeast mixture and mix using a dough hook.
- Knead dough until it forms a nice ball, using extra flour if necessary.
- Let rest for at least 1/2 hour.
- Bake at 450* for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.