1/3 Photos of George's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Simple whole wheat pizza dough, made using a mixer with a dough hook.
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the yeast and the water, stir until dissolved.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl.
- 3Add the yeast mixture and mix using a dough hook.
- 4Knead dough until it forms a nice ball, using extra flour if necessary.
- 5Let rest for at least 1/2 hour.
- 6Bake at 450* for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for George's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g