Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mix can be used on everything (we do) from eggs to salad. It does wonders with grilled meats, fish, and poultry. I have indicated the ingredient quantities in ounces based on package size to make it easy to mix. Recipe given to me by a good friend years ago. Thanks George!
- 2 (27 ounce) bottles meat tenderizer
- 1 (6 3/4 ounce) bottle garlic salt
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) bottle lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 2⁄3 ounces hickory smoke salt (1/2 bottle)
- 1 (2 ounce) can paprika
- Mix all ingredients in the hub cap of a 1957 Chevrolet (red convertable with a 283 engine preferred).
- Mix ingredients well with the oil dipstick.
- Pour mixture back into the empty containers using the carb from the 283 engine as a funnel.