Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Look out for that tree!!! 350 Best Vegan Recipes.
- 1 cup crushed ice cube
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pineapple chunk
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped mango
- 6 ounces rum
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 pineapple slices (optional)
- In blender, combine ice cubes, banana, pineapple, mango, rum and coconut milk and blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with pineapple slices.
Nice fruity cocktail, but it was a little too sweet for me. I'll have to try it without the rum, because I think this would be an excellent smoothie! Thanks for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs 2013.