Prep 4 mins
Cook 5 mins
Garlic shrimp for the George Foreman Grill. Delicious, but be careful with the timing.
- 6 -8 large unpeeled shrimp
- 3 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons butter
- squeeze lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Heat the Foreman Grill to its hottest setting.
- Take huge shrimps (prawns) and butterfly.
- Mix the garlic, butter, and lemon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub all on the fleshy side of the shrimp.
- flesh side up.
- Grill until the butter rolls off. It may be less than 5 minutes.
- Test the flesh for tenderness.