Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am sure you can do this just as easily on the regular grill, but it was too hot outside today, and I was just cooking for myself, so the George Foreman worked out better for me. This recipe is tailored for 1 person/1 serving, however you can change the serving size if need be. Unfortunately, I am the only one in the house who likes Salmon. You can marinate this before hand if desired, however, I did not.
- Preheat the Foreman grill.
- Mix the olive oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Put the salmon in the mixture, making sure both sides get covered.
- Spray Pam on the foreman to help prevent sticking.
- Grill the Salmon for 8-10 minutes, until flakey.