Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is incredibly easy to make, just throw the marinade together early in the day, and then grill for a few minutes when you get home in the evening.
- 226.79 g plain nonfat yogurt
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1. Mix together all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Cover chicken with the marinade, and store in the refrigerator for 1-8 hours.
- 3. Grill chicken and serve. (I use the George Foreman grill).
This was great! I made the marinade in the morning, then left it until dinner time. Lovely flavour - made it in my griddle pan as I couldn't find the George Foreman (in the shed I've since been told?!!!) - served it with some spiced cous cous and it went down a storm. My new favourite tandoori chicken!
Juicy and Flavorful. I had this with some brown rice and roasted cauliflower
Excellent recipe. Easy to prepare. Everyone enjoyed the meal.