Recipe by ChrissyVas80
Tired of grabbing fast food for breakfast? Want something that you can take with you without having to take more containers to work? This is the meal for you. It's fresh! It's not greasy, and you know it didn't come from the freezer! Made this one morning after seeing someone at a local cafe make it. Looked easy enough and thought I'd try it. Now it's something I make and can eat on the go to work.
Top Review by Chris Brad
I still had my GF grill out from last night's dinner, and thought I would give this a try. Did cook an egg in the microwave and made some regular bacon. I used some colby cheese and a few slices of avocado. Browned up very fast! Interesting no butter needed for the bread. Will be using this again - thanks!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 slice Canadian bacon
- 1 slice tomatoes
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl scramble the eggs and add a small amount of milk, probably less than the 1/4 that I listed.
- Using a non-stick spray, coat a square tupperware container. About the size of a sandwich.
- Place the egg mixture into the square tupperware container. Set in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Once egg is cooked take out and flip over onto one of the bread slices.
- Next place your meat, cheese, and tomato ontop of the egg. Put other bread slice on and set on the grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
- You may also use a panini press. You may also use your choise of bread, cheese and meats as well. Enjoy!