1/3 Photos of George Foreman Grill Breakfast Sandwich
Tired of grabbing fast food for breakfast? Want something that you can take with you without having to take more containers to work? This is the meal for you. It's fresh! It's not greasy, and you know it didn't come from the freezer! Made this one morning after seeing someone at a local cafe make it. Looked easy enough and thought I'd try it. Now it's something I make and can eat on the go to work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl scramble the eggs and add a small amount of milk, probably less than the 1/4 that I listed.
- 2Using a non-stick spray, coat a square tupperware container. About the size of a sandwich.
- 3Place the egg mixture into the square tupperware container. Set in the microwave for 1 minute.
- 4Once egg is cooked take out and flip over onto one of the bread slices.
- 5Next place your meat, cheese, and tomato ontop of the egg. Put other bread slice on and set on the grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
- 7You may also use a panini press. You may also use your choise of bread, cheese and meats as well. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for George Foreman Grill Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.5
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 424.1 mg
- Sodium 1012.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 34.8 g