Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't know where I got this recipe and I do not know who Geoff and Bobbie are, but they make a really good Spinach casserole and the recipe is very easy, too.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream, I use low fat
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a medium sized skillet, saute onion until golden brown.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a 11x7 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.