1/1 Photo of Genuine Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
Easy to make, last weeks and tastes delicious! You will find yourself putting this on almost anything once it's in your refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soy and sugar in small sauce pan over low heat just enough to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- 2Let cool and store in a glass jar in refrigerator.
- 3A light inexpensive soy works well for this, just make sure it is real not one with caramel coloring as an ingredient. Tamari is a bit too heavy for this, though will work in a pinch.
- 4I use my parmesan cheese grater to grate ginger--comes out well that way.
- 5This is also great on noodles, tofu, vegetables, added to stir frys, besides grilled meats and burgers.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Genuine Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4024.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g