- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, whisk together broth, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add scallions, garlic and pepper and cook 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until browned all over, about 5 minutes.
- Add reserved sauce and simmer until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.