Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Tonight, stay in for Chinese! This restaurant favorite goes from freezer to table in about 30 minutes. From my 3rd Edition Fresh, Fast and Fabulous Sam's Club Cookbook. A collection of simple, satisfying meals from Sam's Club members and culinary partners.
- 1 (40 ounce) packagekahiki foods general tso's chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, cut into thin rounds
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- steamed rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with aluminum foil. Place both unopened sauce packets into a bowl containing hot water to thaw.
- Toss vegetables with vegetable oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Transfer to 1 cookie sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken from both bags onto remaining prepared cookie sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 425°F and place chicken in oven with vegetables. Cook for an additional 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Remove both trays from oven and toss chicken and vegetables with thawed General Tso's sauce. Serve with rice, if desired.