Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I could not find the sauce called for in General Tao Slow Cooker Meatballs so I found this recipe and posted it.
- 118.29 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml water
- 7.39 ml garlic, minced
- 7.39 ml fresh gingerroot, minced
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar
- 118.29 ml hot chicken broth
- red pepper, to taste (optional)
- In a large bowl combine cornstarch and water.
- Mix together. Add remaining ingredients and stir all together until sugar dissolves.
- Refrigerate until needed.