Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I could not find the sauce called for in General Tao Slow Cooker Meatballs so I found this recipe and posted it.
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup hot chicken broth
- red pepper, to taste (optional)
- In a large bowl combine cornstarch and water.
- Mix together. Add remaining ingredients and stir all together until sugar dissolves.
- Refrigerate until needed.