Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are SO tasty and easy!
- 45 Oreo cookies (1 package, seperated frosting and cookie)
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 16 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese and frosting, mix until well-blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered (parchment paper also works well) baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until fir, about one hour. Store leftover truffle , covered, in refrigerator.