Recipe by Katrina
Wonderful cake to take for a pot luck dinner in baking dish or beautiful turned upside down.
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Oil a 9 x 13 pan.
- Spread nuts and coconut on bottom of pan.
- Mix cake mix according to box directions.
- Pour over the nuts and coconut.
- Heat in a microwaveable dish the stick of butter and cream cheese until warm.
- Stir in powdered sugar until creamy.
- Spoon on top of cake mix evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes Cake will be sticky when done.