Recipe by Dienia B.
from darlene kossman very old cookie i dont think the flavorings are necessary if you dont have them they just bump up flavor and because of kitchen klatter alot of these older bakers had ALL the flavorings lol
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cherry extract
Directions See How It's Made
- . sift dry ingrients.
- cream sugar and butter and butter flavoring
- egg to creamed mixture
- melt 2 chocolate squares add with the milk cherry juice flavoring beat
- add dry ingredients add cherries and chopped pecans
- drop on ungreased cookie sheet
- bake at 350 degrees 12 -15 minutes.