Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped and blanched
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup spring onion
- 1 cup red capsicum, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup yoghurt, tied in a cloth and hung on a nail in the kitchen,preferably near the sink,so that the water falls o
- Warm a little water on the stove.
- Add gelatine and stir.
- Make sure the water is hot so that the gelatine dissolves.
- In a bowl, decoratively arrange all the chopped vegetables.
- Pour the gelatine all over the vegetables.
- Mix well with the vegetables.
- Decorate with hung curd.
- Add a little water on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve.